Saturday, September 15, 2012

Colours Of Life


I asked Allah for strength but He gave me difficulties

I asked Allah for wisdom but He gave me problems
I asked Allah for love but He gave me troubled people

I am always wondering why without knowing He always give what i need.

He gave me difficulties to make me strong
He gave me troubled people so i can be a forgiven person
He gave me problems to open my eyes

I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed. 

Alhamdulillah, I am grateful for what I have today. I am always pray may Allah give his bless for my parents, family and dear friends.
And may Allah always give the strength for me to be a strong woman and have a strong heart, Insyaallah :)  

This is The Colours Of Life


"...But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not."

No comments:

Post a Comment